Sunday 25 October 2015

Comic Con London

For those of you who don't know, Comic con is a convention where you can dress up as characters in certain outrageous styles that you don’t generally wear and it's a place with skits and cosplay catwalks and all your nerdy needs.

I had been looking forward to going to Comic Con for quite some time and my friend and I had been planning our outfits for ages! I went along with my friend and her sister and her Mum.

I arrived at Comic-Con London and started queuing for a wrist band so I could be let in. Luckily it didn't take very long and I could look at the other cosplayers as I was waiting. After I had been let in I looked around and marvelled at all the different outfits and props people had. I browsed the stalls and came across a Jack Frost cosplayer and nervously asked for my very first photo with a cosplayer at Comic-Con!



I started looking at the stalls more closely and there were so many different varieties of things to buy, such as: plushies, jewellery, badges, comics, drawings, books, wigs, costumes, clothes, hats, masks and so much more! I purchased a ring and a pillowcase from Black Butler, an Anime I watch.


After looking around some more and taking pictures with more Cosplayers I had lunch. There was a big lunch hall with plenty of seats and places for people to sit and also a lot of nice food to buy. I bought some cherry coke and 6 little doughnuts to dunk in hot melted chocolate, DELICIOUS! After I had eaten and was full up I started walking back until I came across a massive conga line! I joined in and got high fives and people joining onto me and there was music and it was such fun!

After all that excitement I walked back to the stalls for more photos with cosplayers and had one last look at the little stands before taking the train home.

Overall, I thought it was a very good experience. The quality of some of the cosplayers were amazing but some not so good. Everyone was really friendly and I felt like it was well organised. It was crowded though so if you don't like crowds maybe not a great place to be.

The items on sale in the little shops were mostly very expensive but there were a few stalls that sold things for quite a good price.

I'd go again and I'd recommend it for those who enjoy anime and cosplay.



No comments:

Post a Comment