Thursday 18 December 2014

Learning Photoshop

My last session until after Christmas with Ami took place today. We decided to start learning about Photoshop. I do have Photoshop here at home and have played around with it previously but I've never had proper tuition so really starting from scratch.

Ami was a great teacher. She got me to write down all the tools that were necessary to carry out the steps that I'll need to colour and edit my characters with.

I think I picked it up quite quickly. Now and then I forget things but because I made notes with key pictures I can always refer back.

I now know how to use the Magic Wand Tool, Eye Dropper, Crop, Zoom, Paint Bucket, Colour Select, Text to name but a few of the skills I have picked up. I am sure there is much more still to learn but hope my skills will improve as I go along.






No comments:

Post a Comment