Wednesday 7 January 2015

My Comic Has A Name

But, I'm not going to reveal it just yet!

Had my first session with Ami for 2015!

More planning today and I made a mind map to help me decide on a Comic Name and build out the story a bit more.

I've used mindmaps previously for lots of stuff and knew it was a good way to go about getting an idea for the comic.

I can't tell you want the story is about at the moment all a bit top secret!

I can tell you that I worked on Fonts and Colours. I used the website www.dafont.com to make a list of fonts that I liked. I tried various styles, sizes and colours and eventually settled on one that seemed to match the name I have chosen well. I was torn between quite a few and then just two but I hope I've made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment