Thursday 10 December 2015

One to One Session with Callum

Another one to one session today. This time with Callum and it was his turn to learn from me how to outline his drawing in pen. As with Melissa, I sent him home with homework to colour scheme his character. 

Callum's character is Hiro Katsu meaning generous Victory. His alter ego is Leek Boy! He has green hair and is an assassin. 




Here's what I thought about the outcome of this particular session:

Positives


Callum seemed to enjoy it. He did his best on the task he was given and followed my instructions to the best of his abilities. Again I could focus on one person so it was easier. He wasn't as distracted and was able to pay more attention to what I was saying and I was able to pay more attention to my student.

Negatives

He didn't always listen and was still sometimes distracted and maybe that was because the session went on too long for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment